Updated Editor's Draft of DOM3 Events

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 04:50:33 -0500
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi, folks-

I just thought I'd let you know about some recent changes to the DOM3
Events spec, which is available for review [1]:

* converted to using my proposed typographic conventions, and other
cosmetic changes
* changed 'error' and 'abort' events to not bubble
* deprecated DOMActivate
* added description of sync/async, and started marking events as
sync/async (there are some known mistakes, which will be fixed in the
next draft)
* added 'trusted' property to events, first draft of trusted events
description, and discussed trusted events where appropriate
* removed new interface-specific initialization methods, and made event
initialization more streamlined
* added nx/ny (normalized x/y) properties on mouse events for SVG and
CSS transforms, and a first rough draft of the nx/ny algorithm (may be
more appropriate for an SVG/CSS spec)

[1] http://dev.w3.org//2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html

Regards-
-Doug Schepers