Re: addEventListener with useCapture = true triggered by target phase event?

Hi, Takayama-san-

I simply hadn't gotten to it yet, but thanks for the feedback and the
reminder.  The newest draft should reflect your suggested changes.  Let
me know if anything seems amiss.

If you have any tests for this, they would be appreciated.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs