Re: [dom3events] glossary (several comments)

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:21:40 -0700
Hi, Anne-

Thanks for your thorough review.  This is really helpful.  I agree with
almost all of your comments, and will make the changes very soon (though
it might wait until after I'm done traveling).  For those I simply agree
with, I probably won't bother replying, and we can talk about the ones
that don't strike me as obvious on first glance.

Much (most?) of the wording in the spec is left over from previous
editors, or even from me when I first took over as editor and was
fuzzier on some bits, and the spec has changed quite a lot, so I'm not
surprised that there the wording is often imprecise (or even outright
wrong).  So, it's excellent that you have pointed out specific issues...
please keep the comments coming, as you find time.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs