Please Review mouseover, mouseout, mouseenter, and mouseleave

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:25:09 -0400
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi, DOM3 Events fans-

I finally got around to synthesizing all the comments on mouseenter and
mouseleave, and updated the DOM3 Events spec with what I hope is better
wording [1].  I based my wording largely on Jacob's suggestion [2].

Please review the new wording for these events and tell me if there is
anything wrong, missing, or otherwise in need of change, or confirm that
you think it's okay.

(Maciej, you said you weren't quite sure Jacob's wording sufficed [3]...
could you comment on the current wording?)

Special thanks to Magnus Kristiansen, Jacob Rossi, Garrett Smith, Maciej
Stachowiak, Martijn Wargers, and Sean Hogan for suggestions on this topic.

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html#events-mouseevents
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2009JulSep/0120.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2009JulSep/0123.html