No DOM3 Events Telcon This Week

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 18:01:07 -0400
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi, DOM3 Events Folks-

Unfortunately, I'm in a hacking session this week, so despite my having
made several changes to the spec that I'd like to discuss this week, I
won't be able to make the call.

I do welcome reviews of the spec by email.  I drastically changed the
structure in places to improve the reading flow and organization, added
a few explanatory sections, and modified the IDs to make for shorter
(and more memorable) URLs so people can comment more easily.  But don't
let that fool you, there are also a few technical changes as well.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs