RE: No DOM3 Events Telcon This Week

From: Travis Leithead <travil@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 22:06:41 +0000
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Get well soon!

-----Original Message-----
From: www-dom-request@w3.org [mailto:www-dom-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Doug Schepers
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 3:01 PM
To: www-dom@w3.org
Subject: No DOM3 Events Telcon This Week

Hi, DOM3 Events Folks-

Unfortunately, I'm in a hacking session this week, so despite my having made several changes to the spec that I'd like to discuss this week, I won't be able to make the call.

I do welcome reviews of the spec by email.  I drastically changed the structure in places to improve the reading flow and organization, added a few explanatory sections, and modified the IDs to make for shorter (and more memorable) URLs so people can comment more easily.  But don't let that fool you, there are also a few technical changes as well.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs