W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-dom@w3.org > January to March 2009

Telcon cancelled Re: [D3E] Agenda, telecon 1830Z wed 25 March

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:29:21 -0400
To: "Doug Schepers" <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: www-dom@w3.org
Message-ID: <op.urc1m7y6wxe0ny@widsith.local>
Based on this, without the editor there is no point in having a telecon. I  
am sorry too. I changed an international flight to be able to make this  
one.

cheers

Chaals

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 05:49:50 -0400, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:

> Hi, Folks-
>
> Sorry, I've been working on the spec, but I've been having a really  
> frustrating time, and I've got some more urgent things I need to take  
> care of this week.  I don't think it would be worth holding a telcon  
> this week, based on my progress thus far.
>
> I'd like to ask that we put off the telcon one more week.  I'll have a  
> new revision checked in by this Friday, to give everyone time to review  
> it.  I'm hoping we can make more progress with a substantive spec at  
> hand.
>
> Apologies-
> -Doug
>
> Charles McCathieNevile wrote (on 3/24/09 4:58 PM):
>> There will be a DOM 3 Events call on Wednesday (that's tomorrow where I
>> am now...)
>>
>> Logistics:
>> tel +1.617.761.6200 room 3661# ("DOM3").
>> Time: Pacific 11.30am, Boston 2.30 pm (summer time).
>> 1830Z, 1930 CET, 2030 Helsinki
>>
>> Agenda:
>> 1. Identify scribe, confirm last minutes
>>
>> 2. Action item review. Due this week (or earlier):
>> ACTION-1[1] Find open issues and update the Spec - schepers
>> ACTION-6 [2] Add a diagram about wheel axes etc
>> ACTION-7 [3] Clarify default actions (section 1.3)
>> ACTION 312 [4] Propose langauge to resolve ISSUE-44 - schepers
>> ACTION 318 [5] Research what SVG does for load - schepers
>> ACTION 319 [6] Publish your findings about mutation event implementation
>> - Olli
>> ACTION 320 [7] Talk to people at Opera about mutation events - chaals
>>
>> 3. ISSUE-44 [8] (related to actions 312 and 318 above)
>> What should D3E say about the window object and where events are fired.
>>
>> 4. ISSUE-39 [9] (related to action 320 above)
>> Consider changing ordering/firing of mutation events? What should we do
>> about mutation events? Is it worth having ARIA-specific events (is that
>> a new issue)?
>>
>> 5. Publication schedule [10]
>> Doug hopes to make a new editor's draft available. That would mean that
>> there is something to review, and more issues may be raised on it if
>> people have had time.
>>
>> 6. Other overdue action items? [11]
>>
>> 7. Review of editor's draft
>> (This depends on having one, and people having had time to look at it).
>>
>> [1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/1
>> [2] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/6
>> [3] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/7
>> [4] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/312
>> [5] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/318
>> [6] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/319
>> [7] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/320
>> [8] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/44
>> [9] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/39
>> [10] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/321
>> [11] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/products/2
>>
>> cheers
>>
>> Chaals



-- 
Charles McCathieNevile  Opera Software, Standards Group
      je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg lærer norsk
http://my.opera.com/chaals       Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
Received on Wednesday, 25 March 2009 18:30:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 22 June 2012 06:13:59 GMT