Re: [D3E] Agenda, telecon 1830Z wed 25 March

Hi, Folks-

Sorry, I've been working on the spec, but I've been having a really
frustrating time, and I've got some more urgent things I need to take
care of this week.  I don't think it would be worth holding a telcon
this week, based on my progress thus far.

I'd like to ask that we put off the telcon one more week.  I'll have a
new revision checked in by this Friday, to give everyone time to review
it.  I'm hoping we can make more progress with a substantive spec at hand.

Apologies-
-Doug