That's a lot of events!

From: Emanuele D'Arrigo <manu3d@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 23:12:15 +0100
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi everybody,

delving further in the implementation of DOM Level 3 Events, I'm having some
concerns about my interpretation of the description of mutation events
DOMNodeInsertedIntoDocument and DOMNodeRemovedFromDocument.

I.e. DOMNodeInsertedIntoDocument is described as: A node has been inserted
into a document, either through direct insertion of the node or *insertion
of a subtree in which it is contained*;

My interpretation of this is that if I add a subtree of, say, 50 nodes, each
one of them will trigger a DOMNodeInsertedIntoDocument. Because it seems
like an awful lot of events. I was thinking that maybe the insertion of a 50
nodes subtree might not be likely on the web, but then I thought that SVG
graphics can easily achieve that and much more. Maybe I'm misinterpreting