Re: window definition

OK, but I think there is a mistake in this interfaces (AbstractView
and/or DocumentView), or in the interface Document, because neither
Document has a DocumentView attribute nor DocumentView has a Document
attribute. There is any method (or default sequence of steps) to
access one by another, or it's only an implementation specific
decision that depends of other attributes defined in the
implementation?

Rafael Arantes
Biruta IBmUSP
http://meadiciona.com/birutaibm