Re: browser security improvement feature

From: Doug Poulin <dougp@medinet.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:39:10 -0700
To: "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
I would think that if you had a method where you passed it a domain name and
the browser cleared the authentication for that domain, that should be

Something like:

Then we wouldn't have to define what a login (button, link or whatever)
looked like.  You'd just have to run it through a javascript inside your web
page prior to linking to the new page.