Re: Insert Node into String?

From: Myadmas <myadmas@arcor.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 02:14:59 +0200
To: "www-dom" <www-dom@w3.org>
Thanks for the answer, but "the splitting" is my problem. I actually donīt split the node. Iīve got a text links to URL Userscript and I just copy all the text into a new node (with the added links) and delete the old text node. This is a big disadvantage because every huge text site uses twice the RAM that it would use normally. The text also flashes after a while (when the nodes get replaced). Is there no real split method that can do this on the fly?