Your signature says something I don't agree

From: Master Br <master@sitesbr.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:17:23 -0300
To: www-dom@w3.org

I am a fan of Firefox, and other people here defend Opera.
I know that we are looking for a common point for both browsers working
well according to a Standard.
But I have seen some signatures expressing their "fan" attitude (that
says "Browser X - the best internet experience") , so...
If you want to be neutral, I suggest removing that signature in next
posts...

That's it