Re: capturing load events III

From: Master Br <master@sitesbr.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 12:10:19 -0300
To: www-dom@w3.org

If the DOM specs say something that is against the good sense (I have
got some messages saying that the only browser that follows strictly the
DOM specs is exactly
the one that shows the worst behavior: it has the window load event
fired every time a children load event occurs and is BLIND to actual
children load events added by script for those children) I think that
this DOM spec has something wrong and should be reviewed.
I believe that DOM specs should exist for making web programming more
productive and giving us more useful resources, so for this point I
believe that Gecko approach should be used to define this DOM spec, as
it showed to be more useful and makes more sense.