Document onresize not fired on font size change

From: Emrah BASKAYA <emrahbaskaya@hesido.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 14:59:45 +0300
To: "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>

Font size change causes much bigger layout changes in cases where authors
use em's and ex's for element sizes, than that might happen with window
resizing. Is there a reason as to why vendors chose not to fire resize
events on user font-size change? (I remember IE does fire this event when
user changes font size while viewing the document, and rightfully so)

Even if such measures are not explicitly noted in standards, it would be
best if we could detect font-size changes without hairy javascript hacks,
and with proper DOM events.

Emrah BASKAYA
www.hesido.com