Re: [dom3core] WRONG_DOCUMENT_ERR

Hi Ray,

On Dec 04, 2005, at 15:22, Ray Whitmer wrote:
> I suggest you:
>
> 1. Talk to your W3C AC Representative about this issue.  If you do
> not have one, find a friend who has an active W3C AC Representative
> and might care.  I say that because I have seen no one from W3C
> take note of this public mailing list for a while, and my own
> attempts to send email to the W3C internal mailing lists or
> personnel who formerly dealt with DOM have failed but I have no
> company right now that I would represent at W3C with stronger
> contacts.

I'm not sure if by "no one at W3C" you mean no one from the Team or
no one actively participating there. I think it's not true in both
cases, but I can't answer myself for the former (it certainly isn't
my experience though, I was talking with W3C team people about
maintenance of the DOM specs and they were more than very receptive).

Process-wise there are solutions to handle this, what is needed
however is people to do the actual work, and technical consensus. It
would be great if this list (or the IG) could come to at least some
preliminary agreement on what needs to be changed how, with what
potential impact.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist