Re: [dom3core] WRONG_DOCUMENT_ERR

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 22:40:58 -0600
To: www-dom@w3.org
CC: mjs@apple.com

 > However, historically browser-based DOM implementations have let you
 > reparent elements freely, and there are in fact web sites out there
 > that create an element in one document and then insert it into
 > another.

Maciej, what particular websites are these?  The reason I ask is that I was
under the impression that IE/Windows actually throws WRONG_DOCUMENT_ERR as
specified; if it does, it's rather odd that sites are doing things that would
cause it to throw...

Of course it's possible that I was misinformed about what IE actually does.

-Boris