Definition

From: Lee Underwood <leeu@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:43:56 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org

I have a very important question.

I have seen the definitions of the DOM. What I am trying to find out is, in
the object hierarchy, does the DOM include the windows object (and others)
or does it start at the document object and go down from there. (I'm
guessing the document object, and that may be obvious, but not so in
listings on the Internet.)

I appreciate the help. (I apologize if this has already been asked and
answered but I felt the searching the archives would just return thousands
of documents.)

I appreciate the help!.

Lee