Re: DOM interfaces for XSLT

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:57:55 +0200
To: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Cc: www-dom@w3.org

Joseph Kesselman wrote:
> I'm still not convinced that the DOM WG, per se, should be the group
> tackling this (or has the resources to do so), but I'm not sure who should
> be dealing with it.

Oh on that we agree, it should be another group specializing in
application-oriented APIs and vocabularies for browsers and other such
web application environements. I was just pointing out that I don't
think it's a good idea to have different APIs per language for such
clearly Web-related operations (which was what I read from your earlier
posting).

--
Robin Berjon
   Senior Research Scientist