DOM Level 3 Core issues list updated

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 03 Oct 2003 12:23:23 -0400
To: and-w3@doxdesk.com, Anjana.Manian@oracle.com, caillon@netscape.com, carnold@houston.rr.com, darin@apple.com, francois@yergeau.com, jeff.rancier@softechnics.com, jst@w3c.jstenback.com, lesch@w3.org, Petteri.Stenius@ubisecure.com, scottnichol@comcast.net, ustiansk@sai.msu.ru
Cc: WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>
In preparation of the move from Last Call to Candidate Recommendation,
the DOM Level 3 Core issues list has been updated:
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/09-dom-core-issues/issues.html

If you are a direct recipient of this message, this means:
- you did not acknowledge our response to your comment. We will assume
that you are therefore in agreement with the decision of the WG
regarding your comment.
- your comment has not been addressed. Curt sent an issue that impacts
DOM Level 2 HTML. Vadim, Johnny, and Darin sent issues in September
(more than a month after the deadline), and I would propose that those
issues will be addressed during the CR phase (unless we're fast enough
to come up with a resolution).
- you are in disagreement with our response and would like to object.
This is the case for Francois.

Philippe