DOM Level 3 Core and Load and Save drafts updated

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 10:51:37 -0500
To: WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>

The Core and Load/Save drafts have been updated:

The drafts are ready for Last Call yet unfortunately, especially the
parts related to DOMConfiguration and Document.normalizeDocument.

- new type addition of the Validation draft: DOmStringList, NameList
- new type DOMImplementationList and new method
- DOMImplementation.getFeature (previously known as getInterface): by
the way, it should return a DOMObject and not a Node...
- Node.getFeature (previously know as getInterface): It also should
return a DOMObject and not a Node...
- Text.isWhiteSpaceinElementContent() is now a method.
- We added NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR on getNamedItemNS, setNamedItemNS,
removeNamedItemNS (NamedNodeMap interface) and getAttributeNS,
getAttributeNodeNS, getElementsByTagNameNS, hasAttributeNS,
- schemaType is now known as schemaTypeInfo
- Attr.isId() is now a method.
- we relaxed the constraints on Attr.value (see the note in the
description of the attribute)
- Element.setIdAttribute nad Element.setIdAttributeNode have extra
parameters: isId.
- Changed the mapping between the PSVI and our TypeInfo interface.
- TypeInfo.name is now TypeInfo.typeName
- TypeInfo.namespace is now TypeInfo.namespaceURI
- Added a node on NODE_DELETED.
- changed the definition of "datatype-normalization" (DOMConfiguration)
- clarified entities resolution and baseURI in DOMConfiguration
- Parameters for DOMConfiguration are now objects, and not boolean (but
this change still generate lots of debates...)

Unfortunately, the diff tools isn't good enough to compare the new draft
and the old one. There is a lot more than what is listed here.
- ElementLS with ElementLS.markupContent has been added.
- it now takes into account the DOMConfiguration interface from the
- DOMBuilder.async, DOMBuilder.busy