RE: DOM Level 3 Validation update

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 06 Feb 2003 09:30:03 -0500
To: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Cc: WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 00:55, Curt Arnold wrote:
> Are there any experimental implementations of DOM 3 Validation?  Are
> there any there any conformance tests in the pipeline?

The 2 questions that you are asking are related to the Candidate
Recommendation phase of the draft, not the current one. If the answers
were yes, we would move directly to Proposed Recommendation. Briefly,
1) it's in progress
2) there are plans.

As soon as we have tests, they'll be submitted to the TS repository.

As for DOM Level 2 HTML, we will do an implementation report.

Philippe