Re: Last Call for DOM Level 3 Load and Save

From: Andrew Clover <and-w3@doxdesk.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:50:11 +0000
To: www-dom@w3.org

Ray Whitmer <raydwhitmer@aol.com> wrote:

> The DOM WG asks for review of the following document:

> Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 Load and Save Specification

Just a few minor issues I noticed implementing this:

DOMInput > systemId > "relative URI's"
  Shouldn't have an apostrophe.

DOMParser > parse
  The parameter 'is' should probably be called 'input', for
  consistency.

DOMSerializer > writeURI
  The parameter 'URI' should probably not be in capitals, for
  consistency.

DOMImplementationLS
  A createDOMOutput method seems to be missing.

--
Andrew Clover
mailto:and@doxdesk.com