How to dynamically specify a path to a DTD file

From: Zeljko VELAJA <zvelaja@visualfriendly.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:42:19 +0200
To: <www-dom@w3.org>

I would like to specify dynamically the path of a DTD file to the XML parser
: I've include a DOCTYPE declaration with a SYSTEM call to a relative URL.
The implementation of the DOMParser I'm using is Xerces for Java. I would
like to know if there is a way to resolve the relative URL of the SYSTEM
call programatically ? Much better : I'd like also, if it's possible, to
create the DTD InputSource myself, so as to keep full control upon input and
output in my program. Thanks for your help.