RE: DOM - tables

From: Van Den Bemt, Patrick (P.) <pvanden2@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:38:10 -0400
To: "'Boris Zbarsky'" <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Cc: www-dom@w3.org

Thanks for the info, I am still a dummy to the DOM. I found the insertRow() method in the W3C DOM Level2 HTML spec.
However now I have got a big questionmark. How do I implement this ? The W3C spec does not give examples.
Let's assume I want to add a table with 3 rows and 2 columns using JavaScript on the following dummy HTML page
	<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2">
	This is a page to learn all about adding a table using the DOM

How do I start ?