Link between DOM Core and DOM AS

From: Martin Tapp <tappm@cae.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:42:43 -0500
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi,

I'm trying to figure how I would be able to access schema information, like
ASElementDecl, from a DOM Element node.  There doesn't seem to be a way from
the ElementEditAS either...

Also, is there a default AS model that defines all the links between the
schema datatypes; for example, is there a way to know that the parent type
of xs:string is xs:anySimpleType.  Is there this default type hierarchy
information available?  I can only see the all the schema datatypes are
defined as enumerations, but no info on the type hierarchy.

Thanks for any info!

Martin Tapp