Regarding NameNodeMap!!!

From: Thara S <s_thara@rti.daimlerchrysler.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 07:14:22 +0100
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi !!

Here's my query!!! ........Can somebody help me out on this.......???

In DOM specification, an element's NamedNodeMap contains its attribute nodes. In DOM level 1,we use setNamedItem to retrieve a node from NamedNodeMap by its name. In DOM level 2 the setNamedItemNS method is used...,

I wanted to know ....What should be the lookup key used to retrieve from NamedNodeMap? Is it qualifiedName(two-part name containing prefix and localName) or two-part name containing localName and namespaceURI?

thanx in advance,