Semi-OT: Where To Go...

From: Watson, Christopher <CWatson@lightspan.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:27:06 -0700
To: "'WWW-DOM List'" <www-dom@w3.org>
Where should I trundle off to in order to ask of the DOM implementations
community questions pertaining to how the "live" aspects of NodeLists are
dealt with? I realize that the DOM FAQ[1] has a section titled "NodeList
issues", and I have read that. It gives a top-level explanation of how
NodeLists should be viewed. Now what I want to know is how the
implementations are actually doing it. Someone pleasde point me to a
resource.

Thank you!

Christopher Watson
Sr. Software Engineer