KeyEvents

From: Allen, Michael B (RSCH) <Michael_B_Allen@ml.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:39:17 -0400
To: "'www-dom@w3.org'" <www-dom@w3.org>
From level 3 key events:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-DOM-Level-3-Events-20010410/events.html#Events-KeyEvent

Is the detailArg of the initKeyEvent method supposed to be a short even though the definition for UIEvent has detail as a long? I assume the detailArg is meant to map to the detail attribute of
UIEvent and that casting is needed.

Also, the first sentance of 1.2.1. Key Events and the description for initKeyEvent mention Mouse events where I believe Key event was intended and theres a typo in the IDL for KeyEvent.checkModifier
where modifer should be modifier (missing an i).

Mike