Doubts about DOM...

From: Daniele Fernanda Favero <dffavero@din.uem.br>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:52:22 -0300 (EST)
To: Lista DOM <www-dom@w3.org>
  Hi...

 i'd like to know something. Supose this situation:
    - i'm working with a big xml program;
    - In the other hand i've been doing a program using C++;
    - Now, i need some informations that are in the xml document, and i'd like
    use DOM to take that;

      The problem is (considering that in my computer i've Internet Explorer
5.0):
    - How can i do the application? What shoud i use?
    - have i to install something in my computer? You said about some apache's
    softwares, but i found many files. what should i take exectaly?

      The great doubt is: In this case, what i've to have in my computer to use
    DOM?

           Thank you very much!

  Daniele.