Re: XML file out of DTD

From: <Prashanth_CS/Product/Apex%APEX@apex.soft.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:57:20 +0530
To: "Andrew Anand" <anand.andrew@fedex.com>
Cc: www-dom@w3.org, www-dom-request@w3.org

I would appreciate if any one has a answer here to Andrew's question.

Prashanth CS

                    "Andrew Anand"
                    <anand.andrew@        To:     <www-dom@w3.org>
                    fedex.com>            cc:
                    Sent by:              Subject:     XML file out of DTD
                    www-dom-reques
                    t@w3.org

                    07/06/2001
                    11:54 PM

1)Can we create an empty XML file using just a dtd(with default values in
it) and if so
how?

So that I can use the XML file to add required/actual values and new
elements later.

I appreciate your response.

Thanks,
Andrew