From: Jeff Yates <PBWiz@mail.pbwizard.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 11:46:40 -0400
To: <www-dom@w3.org>, "Van Den Bemt Patrick (P.)" <pvanden2@ford.com>

Danny Goodman's JavaScript Bible, 3rd edition (ISBN: 0764531883) covers the DOM.

I personally learned it via the specs.  They really are easy to follow, but to each there own.

Jeff Yates.

From: "Sridhar Gopal Manavarthe" <sridhar.gopal@wipro.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:18:06 +0530

hi Van,
the best is to down load apache dom parsers from
and look at the examples provided along with the parsers,which would
really help.

along with are provided the explanations for the examples

> Hi there,
> I am new in the HTML, DHTML, XML, DOM etc.
> I recently studied HTML and DHTML and learned about the DOM at very
high level. Now I want to skill myself to start using the DOM in
> There is so much information on the W3C.ORG site that I really don't
know where to start.
> I am currently looking for some very good books, reference manuals on
DOM objects, their functionalities, methods, properties and behaviours.
> Maybe somebody can help me by sending me some references (as ISBN
numbers etc.).
> I appreciate any help on this.
> Best regards,
> Patrick