From: Sridhar Gopal Manavarthe <sridhar.gopal@wipro.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:18:06 +0530
To: www-dom@w3.org, "Van Den Bemt Patrick (P.)" <pvanden2@ford.com>
hi Van,
the best is to down load apache dom parsers from
and look at the examples provided along with the parsers,which would
really help.

along with are provided the explanations for the examples

> Hi there,
> I am new in the HTML, DHTML, XML, DOM etc.
> I recently studied HTML and DHTML and learned about the DOM at very
high level. Now I want to skill myself to start using the DOM in
> There is so much information on the W3C.ORG site that I really don't
know where to start.
> I am currently looking for some very good books, reference manuals on
DOM objects, their functionalities, methods, properties and behaviours.