Re: "Latest Version" link to DOM Level 1 2nd Edition

I think perhaps then, the terminology could be clarified. When I see a link
on a document that says "latest version", I read that as the *latest
version of the document I'm currently looking at*, whether it be a draft,
CR, PR, or Rec. If it's to point back to the latest *Rec*, that should be
specified.

(I further think the term and linking habits are managed differently across
working groups, leading to some of the confusion)

Best,

Ann

t 08:35 PM 12/7/00 -0500, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
>Ann Navarro wrote:
> >
> > The "latest version" link points back to the 1st edition Rec, not the
> > latest version of the working draft for 2nd Edition.
>
>And this is normal. The DOM Level 1 REC is still the latest version of
>DOM Level 1. Don't make any expectations on the second edition of DOM
>Level 1 at that stage.
>
>Philippe

---
Ann Navarro, Author and Chief Geek