Re: interesting DOM apps or implementations?

From: Terje Norderhaug <terje@in-progress.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:50:53 -0700
To: lauren@sqwest.bc.ca, www-dom@w3.org
At 1:03 PM 10/10/00, Lauren Wood wrote:
>It's that time of year again ;-) where I get to go to conferences and
>tell people what's new in the world of DOM. I'd like to be able to
>talk about some of the implementations and applications out there
>that use DOM Level 2, since it just went to PR.
>So if you know of, or have, something interesting that uses DOM
>Level 2, please let me know. If you have a URL that I can point
>people to, even better, and best of all is if you have some samples
>or demos that illustrate your points.
>I'm talking at XML DevCon on November 13, and at XML 2000 on
>December 3rd, so those are the dates to bear in mind if your
>implementation or application isn't public yet but soon will be.

Lauren ,

The just released Interaction 3.5 web server companion for Mac implements
support for server-side scripting with DOM Level 2 Core:

Our DOM2 binding for ANSI Common LISP is loosly documented at:

Interaction already has multiple DOM2 implementations to cover different
physical representations of structured content.

-- Terje <terje@in-progress.com> | Media Design in*Progress

   Software for Mac Web Professionals at <http://www.in-progress.com>
   Take advantage of XML with Emile, the first XML editor for Mac!