HTML Document ---> DOM Model

From: Coelho, Keith <keith.coelho@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 12:53:07 -0400
To: "'www-dom@w3.org'" <www-dom@w3.org>
1. What is the best way to load an HTML document into a DOM model format in
memory?   I want to be able to access the elements, attributes, and text
within the HTML document.

2. What is the best HTML DOM API available, with helpful documentation?

3. If any body has some code examples, that would be very helpful.

We are trying to do some HTML scraping from a website.  Once I convert the
HTML document to the DOM model, I want to be able to extract the data only
(without the tags) and then use the parsed data for XML, Palm HTML, WML,
etc.

Thanks in advance.
Keith

> Keith Coelho
Interactive Solutions Lab B (Wireless)
E.solutions - Interactive Architects - Plano Solution Center