Re: Annotating HTML DOM tree with CSS* properties

From: Chatragadda Sunil Kumar <csunil@cse.iitk.ac.in>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 15:37:51 -0500 (EST)
To: keshlam@us.ibm.com
Cc: www-style@w3.org, www-dom@w3.org
Hi,
	Right! I want to expose the new CSS3 User Interface Enhancement
properties to the HTML DOM. I want to manipulate the new properties with
HTML DOM, CSS mechanisms and through some scripting. I am trying an
experimental implementation as my Master's thesis work.
	Yeah! I would like to know more about CSS processing engine. I
have HTMLDOM builder and CSS parser. I want to automate the annotation
and arrive at an enhanced ( with new Attibute and value pairs ) HTML page
for further manipulation through again DOM. Would you please suggest me.

Thanx.