Re: CSS_DIMENSION creation?

Blaine Brodie wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering how it is possible to create a CSSPrimitiveValue of type
> CSS_DIMENSION.  I assume that the syntax for CSS_DIMENSION is the same as
> the 'DIMEN' token ({num}{ident}), however, none of the CSS2 grammar
> expressions contain the 'DIMEN' token.  So it seems that it is not
> possible to create a CSSPrimitiveValue object of this type.  Should this
> unit type be removed or should an addition be made to the CSS2 grammar?

CSS_DIMENSION is for unknown dimension. In CSS2, all lengths, angles, times
and frequencies are dimensions.
The DIMENSION token is part of the CSS2 grammar:
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/syndata.html#tokenization

setProperty("font-size", "10m", "") will create a dimension even if
you won't be able to use it in a CSS2 engine.

Philippe