From: Blaine Brodie <bbrodie@savagesoftware.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 17:54:37 -0700
To: www-dom@w3.org

I was wondering how it is possible to create a CSSPrimitiveValue of type
CSS_DIMENSION.  I assume that the syntax for CSS_DIMENSION is the same as
the 'DIMEN' token ({num}{ident}), however, none of the CSS2 grammar
expressions contain the 'DIMEN' token.  So it seems that it is not
possible to create a CSSPrimitiveValue object of this type.  Should this
unit type be removed or should an addition be made to the CSS2 grammar?

Blaine Brodie