RE: LoadXML troubles!

From: Mark Torr <Mark.Torr@eur.sas.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:48:30 +0200
To: "'Jair Santos'" <jair_santos@hotmail.com>
Cc: "'www-dom@w3.org'" <www-dom@w3.org>
here is some example code... maybe you are using it incorrectly?

var xmldoc = new ActiveXObject("microsoft.xmldom");
xmldoc.loadXML("<books/>");
bookelem= xmldoc.createElement("book");
booknode= xmldoc.documentElement.appendChild(bookelem);
booknode.setAttribute("name","Introduction to XML");
booknode.setAttribute("price","22.00");