LoadXML troubles!

From: Jair Santos <jair_santos@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 11:09:40 EST
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hello!

I'm making an ISAPI DLL that parses an XML file to retrieve the XML data in
a repository. I'm using the MSXML parser, using IXMLDOM structures. Well, I
send the XML file as string parameter to this DLL and I'm trying load it
using the "loadXML" method. I'm beign some troubles with this loading and I
really don't know what's the matter? Anyone haven't this trouble yet?

Thanks for reading,
Jair.