Re: planned Level 3 modules

From: <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:31:45 -0500
To: www-dom@w3.org
>Question:  how is an implementor going to know their implementation
>is correct, and conforms to the specification?

It would be Really Nice to have a formal validation suite. Writing a good
one is a nontrivial effort. Think of it as an opportunity for someone to
contribute to the Cause...

(My minimal test harness for Events wouldn't help much; it focuses on
mutation events and on the corner cases in my own code, and it isn't
self-analysing.)

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research