DOM tree into a XML document ?

From: <MICHAEL.SARTORI@DLH.DE>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:23:18 +0100
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi, DOM mailing members!

I need to read XML templates (text elements in a database) and fill table
elements dynamically with actual data from an Oracle database.
The C++ tool to do this is a fixed requirement, the embedded SQL statement
technology too. So we work with XML parser for C++ (e.g. Oracle's or IBM's
(Alphaworks).

Creating a DOM tree and manipulating the values of elements works fine, but
does anyone know how to create a XML document (into a file or into the
buffer) based on the manipulated DOM tree?

Regards
Michael

Michael Sartori
Mainz, Germany