Re: looking for interesting DOM applications

From: Lauren Wood <lauren@sqwest.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 15:27:16 -0700
To: www-dom@w3.org
On 29 Oct 99, at 17:53, L. David Baron wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:26:37 -0700, "Lauren Wood" (lauren@sqwest.bc.ca)
> wrote:
> >
> > Alternatively, you can submit your URL to the Open Directory
> > Project at
> > http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Internet/W3C_DOM/
> > I'll be checking that site regularly.
>
> dmoz seems to have a little duplication of directory structures.  So
> you all know, there are also DOM links at:
>
> http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/JavaScript/W3C_DOM/

The difference is that the latter site is concerned with W3C DOM
applications etc in JavaScript, while the former doesn't care which
language it is in. So interesting things in JavaScript should
probably be in the latter; other languages in the former (which
contains a link to the JavaScript site).

Lauren