looking for interesting DOM applications

From: Lauren Wood <lauren@sqwest.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:26:37 -0700
To: www-dom@w3.org
The conference season is starting again, and I'll soon be giving the
annual DOM updates. I would like to point people to interesting
applications of the DOM - so if any readers of this list want their
products or solutions talked about in public, please send me
relevant info, URL for more info, etc.

Alternatively, you can submit your URL to the Open Directory
Project at
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Internet/W3C_DOM/
I'll be checking that site regularly.

If you have any other suggested URLs for the ODP, they would
also be welcome, of course (tutorials, examples, etc).

thanks,

Lauren