Re: DOM L2 comments, various

John Cowan wrote:

> Just because an object implements Attr is no guarantee
> that it is an attribute.

Is this because in your implementation the same class is used for
different types of nodes? I bet it is. I used to do the same. Basically
all the HTML*Element interfaces were implemented on the same class. But
I finally decided that it was a bug in my implementation to make
instanceof unreliable. Think about it. If instanceof(Attr) returns true,
it'd better be an Attr node, or your users will get very confused.
--
Arnaud