Re: DOM L2 comments, various

From: <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:03:42 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
> Again, runtime type ID (as opposed to runtime type *tests*) is not
> enough.

I know; I've experimented with the same kind of implementation. But either lack
of RTTI _or_ classes that implement multiple interfaces would be sufficient to
establish the need for nodeType, and I didn't want to bring up the latter
because some folks argue "but you shouldn't have done it that way".

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research