New DOM Level 2 Working Draft

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:47:39 +0200
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi all,
the latest DOM Level 2 working draft is now available to the public at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-DOM-Level-2-19990923/

We are hoping that this will be close to the final spec. So comments are
more then ever invited and should be sent to this list. I will make sure
we do not leave your comments unanswered. Have a look at the status
section on the cover page for more information.

Thank you very much for your participation.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors  -  W3C, DOM Activity Lead  -
http://www.w3.org/People/Arnaud