Another small issue with the CharacterData interface.

From: W. Scott Means <smeans@moonlightideas.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 19:04:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi!  Sorry, I should have included this one with my previous email.  I
notice in the replaceData count parameter explanation (below), you say
"i.e., the effect is the same as a _remove_ method call with the same
range, followed by an _append_ method invocation."  I couldn't find these
methods in the CharacterData interface, or in the superclass (Node).  Did
these maybe change name at some point to deleteData and appendData?

Method documentation:

replaceData
Replace the characters starting at the specified character offset with the
specified string.
Parameters
offset  The offset from which to start replacing.

count  The number of characters to replace. If the sum of offset and count
exceeds length, then all characters to the end of the data are replaced
(i.e., the effect is the same as a remove method call with the same range,
followed by an append method invocation).

Thanks!
    Scott Means
    smeans@moonlightideas.com