DOM tree update

From: Bénédicte DESCLEFS <Benedicte.Desclefs@lip6.fr>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:03:13 +0100
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
DHTML Standards
  Hello,

  I am using XML and the DOM to organize data : the XML file is parsed, and
  DOM tree is generated.
  The problem is that the data varies in real time ; is it possible to
update
  the DOM tree without re-parsing the whole xml file ?(which would be too
  time-consuming). I want the DOM tree to reflect the changes, without
re-parsing everything.
  Is it possible, and where could I find information about how to do this ?

  Thanks a lot for your help,

  Regards,

  Benedicte
  LIP6, Paris, France